- Davis, R., Lee, D., Wade, C., & Cheng, B. Measurement Performance of a Computer Assisted Vertebral Motion Analysis System. International Journal of Spine Surgery. Volume 9, Article 36, July 2015
- 2013 Outstanding Paper Runner-up: Yeager MS, Cook DJ, Cheng BC. Reliability of computer-assisted lumbar intervertebral measurements using a novel vertebral motion analysis system.
The Spine Journal. Volume 14, Issue 2, Pages 274–281, 1 February 2014.
- Mellor FE, Thomas P, Breen AC. Moving back: The radiation dose received from lumbar spine quantitative fluoroscopy compared to lumbar spine radiographs with suggestions for dose reduction.
Radiography. Volume 20, Issue 3, Pages 251–257, August 2014.
- Mellor FE, Muggleton JM, Bagust J, Mason W, Thomas P, Breen AC. Midlumbar Lateral Flexion Stability Measured in Healthy Volunteers by In Vivo Fluoroscopy.
Spine. Volume 34, Issue 22, pp E811-E817, 15 October 2009.
- Cheng, B, et. al. “Variability in Flexion Extension Radiographs of the Lumbar Spine: A Comparison of Uncontrolled and Controlled Bending.”
International Journal of Spine Surgery, 16 May 2016.